Wednesday 2 November 2011

Chatter about the Warsaw no-wheel plane landing

"How amazing, He's landed better than many planes I've been on with their wheels down." "He flies gliders." Perhaps he can judge the distance better without wheels. I wonder what he lands like normally."

No disrespect meant and I assume his mates have already been pulling his leg about this.



"I feel sorry for the (TV) reporters. The text ticker at the bottom keeps reporting there are no injuries and the airport will be open at 8:00am tomorrow, but all they have to ask the reporter at the scene is 'Can you tell us about injuries and when will the airport re-open.' No wonder they make so much of disasters."

Short and sweet for a change, as I'm testing out the computer to see if I've cured a 'blue screen' problem.

No comments: